Monday, October 22, 2007

He is Live

Finally... Matt has taken his photography live through his own website. I cant tell you how proud i am to see his dreams becoming a reality.

CLICK HERE TO VISIT

While His website is still in its infancy and pages are still building up, its up..

If your looking for a photographer that knows what he is doing... spends as much time with the post production as taking the photos so that all you get is 200% quality and dont want to pay gob loads like some of the photographers out there, definately.. look him up.
Ofcourse.. im sure that if you were to mention my blog when you give him a call he could work out even a better rate! ;)

I know.. im bias, though seriously.. i think the imagery speaks for itself.

Matt, I love you!!

one proud lady
xx

5 comments:

Miss cath said...

Totally agree SJ (well maybe not so much with the Matt I love you part ~L~)

I have checked out Matt's site and his work is amazing and I have seen the work he puts in post production.

Definately worth checking out!

Anonymous said...

Thanks honey.
:)

Kat Thompson said...

Congrats and good luck, Matt!!

Your hubby is one talented photographer, SJ. It's kinda dopey, but he's one of my photography heroes. Mind if I pimp his site on my blog??

Anonymous said...

pimp pimp pimp til your hears content sweet girl.
xxxx

PS: i think he would blush if he knew he was a hero! ;)

Kat Thompson said...

haha, tell him!! No idea what's in the water in your suburb, but the two of you are crazy talented..

*runs to find her pimp hat and cane*